Category: Community

‘Tis NOT the season to drop your New Year’s Resolutions

Every single year, about forty-two percent of the population decide to make a New Year’s Resolution. The type of resolution often...

Michelle Obama: From Grass to Grace by Yvonne Oparaku

Astounding Michelle Obama, wife to the first ever black president, mother to two beautiful daughters and a career woman was born in 1964 in...

A 2017 Synopsis for the Editorial Team

Prior to our new formation, Aces Aspire needed…well…a little upgrade. As great as the website was, there was a lot of old and...

Our visit to Bobbi Brown®

A month ago, the Editorial Team was taken on an evening out in Soho to visit Bobbi Brown®. The event was organised by Keziah...

The Power of Rap Music

2017 has been an interesting year for the music industry, particularly for the rap genre. With the introduction and fall of various...

The Quiet Power of Introversion

Steven Spielberg, director; J. K. Rowling, writer; Albert Einstein, scientist; Bill Gates, Microsoft inventor; Eleanor Roosevelt, former...

Baroque-Inspired Portraits Of Black Girls: The Inspiration Behind It

Very recently, I was introduced to an article that ended up meaning a lot more to me than I had anticipated. As you may have gathered,...

Parents worry about new Snap Maps system by Destiny Williams

Snap Maps lets users track each other’s movements in real time, but child safety groups are cautioning young people against sharing their...

BBC First Steps Mentoring Programme

We were delighted to join ACESProject.co.uk at the BBC Academy’s partnership meeting to find out more about their new projects and...

Art and expression in Facebook Headquarters, London

A little while ago, the Editorial Team visited Facebook Headquarters. It was a truly “eye-opening” visit to the world of tech...