My African Adventure: Discovering Africa’s Culture, Cities, and Ancient Bones by Carrie
- My parents originated from Nigeria.
- Africa is a continent that is full of rich history, culture, and diversity. It is home to some of the most stunning landscapes and wildlife in the world.
- One of the greatest universities in the world was actually established in Africa, in a region called Timbuktu.
- Africa is also home to some of the oldest human bones ever discovered. These bones were found in various locations across the continent and provide valuable insight into the origins of our species.
- I can attest to the fact that it truly is a remarkable place. There is something for everyone to enjoy.